- Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Why lick the back? Isn't that the bit that's printed on, with the CD title & track list? I'd lick the front, if anything.
- What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
- Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes. I was stopped by a policeman who was directing traffic. Somehow the car behind didn't see any of this and ran into me at 40mph. Luckily the back of the car took all the impact and being a Volvo it was plenty strong. His car was worse than mine, by some good way.
- Were you popular in high school?
I wasn't unpopular!
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- Are looks important?
Hate to say it, but yes. I'm so shallow.
- Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
Yeah, loads. Most of them.
- By what age would you like to be married?
I married at 23.
- Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?
- Have you ever made a mistake?
- Are you a good tipper?
See question 10. I once left more in tip than I'd spent on the meal, but not because I meant to!
- What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
£30ish, but that was a long time ago. It's £7 now, every couple of months.
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Oh, loads! Mrs Horn, Mrs Knapton, Miss Langworth, Miss Greenhowe and more.
- Have you ever peed in public?
Every week. Where else can you pee when out in the middle of the moors/dales?
- What song do you want played at your funeral?
That's Life by Frank Sinatra.
- Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
- What would your last meal be before getting executed?
An "Eat until you can eat no more" unlimited courses mezze from Seven St. Georges in Geriskipou, Cyprus.
- If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?
Only one? Got a pen and paper, I'll make you a list.
- Are you going to send a Valentines this year?
- Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Beer every time, unless all that's available is mass-market rubbishy lager like Fosters, Carling, Heineken and the like.
- Do you have any phobias?
Used to have a phobia about flying, or rather a phobia about crashing. Glad I got over that one!
- What are your plans for the future?
To live a long, happy and healthy life. I just hope the current economic climate doesn't F%^k up the plans!
- Do you walk around the house naked?
Occasionally, usually if the cat cries to be let in in the dead of night.
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- Hair colour you like on someone you're dating?
Red. Red hair & freckles do it for me. Annie Wersching (agent Walker from 24) and Amanda Mealing (Connie from Holby City) make my pulse race!
- Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Who would rather be blind??
- Do you have any special talents?
- What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Look for the cat.
- Do you like horror or comedy?
Both, but more often than not watch comedy as wife's not a horror fan.
- Are you missing anyone?
No, not really. I always feel pangs soon after someone leaves us (for whatever reason) but it soon goes.
- If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?
I've always had a crush on Justin Timberlake. Kenwyne Jones is pretty hot too!
- Where do you want to live when you are old?
- Who is the person you can count on the most?
- What did you dream last night?
I don't recall dreaming last night.
- What is your favourite sport to watch?
- What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Any one of a number of fine Porters that are available in good real-ale pubs these days. Current favourite is the one by The Highland Brewing Company.
- Non alcoholic drink?
Kinnie, a drink unique to Malta.
- Have you ever been in love?
- Do you sing in the shower?
No, but I whistle.
- Have you ever been arrested?
No, but I have been stopped and cautioned.
- What is your favourite Holiday?
The last one. Or maybe the next one.
- Would you ever get plastic surgery?
If I thoiught it necessary. At the moment I don't.
- Have you ever caught a fish?
- Do you love your ex?
- What did you last cry over?
Dunno, some stupid rom-com maybe.
- Who do you love and talk to the most?
Wife, followed by cat.
- Who last slept in your bed?
- What are you doing right now?
This, isn't that obvious? And waiting for my lunch to arrive.
- Lust or Love?
Lust can be fun. Love for long-term.
- Anything else you want to add?
No, we're done.